Blogspot Central

the center of the chaos... pink and black heart

The Author

Angela

My name is Angela & I currently reside in Truth-Or-Consequences, NM (not really, but LOVE the name!)... I'm a freelance investigator of many things - my goal: uncovering the truth & exposing lies in order to become a more informed citizen, a better parent, & help others in the process.

BLOGS I FOLLOW







Follow Me!

About This Blog

a blog about everything important to me that will hopefully be helpful to you.

Fall ❤ ❤




"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all." ~Stanley Horowitz

posted by Angela @ 9:39 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contact Info

Ang


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Angela From United States Blogging about my interests, experiences, and passions to hopefully inspire, encourage and challenge people open to new (or old) ideas. I want to focus mainly on God, Abortion/Adoption, Politics, News, Health, Home-school, Being a parent & Saving Money.
    My profile

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

OPEN